Dr. Simon Shung
Many years of experience and hundreds of patients later, as an orthodontist I’ve learned one thing– My passion is people! Be embraced in our practice. You won’t regret it.
I am a dentist, an engineer, a scientist, a designer, and an artist. All meshed together that creates my specialty: orthodontics
My passion is serving people: my family, my friends, and my community. I served as a dentist in the United States Army and Army National Guard supporting our troops overseas and also at the Pentagon. As a father of five children I know how valuable loved ones are and how important it is tha they are taken care of and that their future is in good hands. My patients are my family.
My goal is to work my hardest to provide you and your family with a smile to be proud of. It is my pleasure to embrace you and your family with treatment you can trust at Simply Orthodontics.
• B.S. Chemical Engineering Pennsylvania State University
• D.M.D. University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
• 1 year Adavanced Education in General Dentistry
• 3 year Orthodontics and DentalfacialOrthodopedics Residency
• Advanced Education in General Dentistry, U.S. Army Medical Department Ft. Lewis, WA
• Orthodontia, or Orthodontics Training, University of Pittsburgh
Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics